The modern bridge spanning the harbour was built in 1930, which was 350 years later than the original one. Near to the bridge is Holy Trinity church which is on the southern side of the harbour. The buildings on the northern shore near to the bridge is the Town Bridge Building and the Rendezvous. The former in 2005 had been converted into residential apartments and the latter is a nightclub.
¹ Explanation to why the two sides of the harbour
have different names can be found here.
Click on thumbnails for descriptions and bigger pictures.