St Mary's Church
St Mary Street
James Hamilton, a local architect who designed many buildings on the Esplanade, designed the parish church which was erected between 1815 and 1817. The church replaced a older parish church which was built in 1605 upon the same site.
Records of the church and an old postcard of the
church can be found at
Weymouth and Melcombe Regis OPC (external link).
Click on thumbnails for descriptions and bigger pictures.