An invaluable resource for working programmers as well as a fount of useful algorithmic tools for computer scientists astronomers and other calendar enthusiasts the ultimate edition updates and expands the previous edition to achieve more accurate results and present new calendar variants. Edward m reingold was born in chicago illinois in 1945 reingold is intensely interested in calendars and their computer implementation in addition to calendrical tabulations and calendrical calculations he is the author and maintainer of the calendar diary part of gnu emacs. Calendrical calculations 11 three historical calendars edward m reingold and nachum dershowitz calendrical conversion is the ability to convert to and from this absolute calendar our earlier paper gave lisp functions to do the conversions for the gregorian iso
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.