I f i chapter 2 contracting justice1 john t sanders in the libertarian idea jan narveson explains his interpretation of contract theory this way the general idea of this theory is that the principles of morality are or should be. Liberty games and contracts jan narveson and the defence of libertarianism malcolm murray ed ashgate 2007 pp 273 jan narveson is well known for his defense of right libertarianism on contractarian grounds. Jan narveson is one of the most significant contemporary defenders of the libertarian political position unlike other libertarians who typically defend their view with reference to natural rights or an appeal to utilitarianism narvesons main. Liberty games and contracts jan narveson and the defence of libertarianism . Get this from a library liberty games and contracts narveson and the defence of libertarianism malcolm murray
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.