The author of life hurts a doctors personal journey through anorexia wwwlifehurtsnet she now combines her clinical work as a hospital doctor with broadcasting on tv radio and research for a phd on protective factors against eating disorders. Dr elizabeth mcnaught is a medical doctor with personal experience of eating disorders she was diagnosed with anorexia at the age of 14 leading to an admission to a general hospital many months in an inpatient hospital and years in community care. Life hurts has 44 ratings and 6 reviews liralen said thoughtful book and i wish mcnaught had waited longer to write it her story of anorexia is fairly. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for life hurts a doctors personal journey through anorexia at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.