Indeed in japanese american talks over japanese textile exports the then prime minister eisaku sato stated zensho shimasu i will do my best giving the then president nixon an impression that this was an agreement by the japanese to decrease their textile exports to the united states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.