Albert speer albert speer german architect who was adolf hitlers chief architect 1933 45 and minister for armaments and war production 1942 45 speer studied at the technical schools in karlsruhe munich and berlin and acquired an architectural license in 1927. Speer long protested his innocence but as hitlers architect of choice he masterminded building projects that were explicitly predicated on the removal and extermination of alien races ignorance of the wider context of nazi policy is a logical impossibility. Albert speer was just the ambitious disciplined mediocrity that hitler aspired to be and through a killer combination of obsequiousness and technical competence speer rose rapidly higher and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.