One alternative theory is the steady state universe an early rival to the big bang theory steady state posits continuous creation of matter throughout the universe to explain its apparent expansion. Creationism the belief that the universe and the various forms of life were created by god out of nothing ex nihiloit is a response to modern evolutionary theory which explains the emergence and diversity of life without recourse to the doctrine of god or any other divine power mainstream scientists generally reject creationism. In this theory our universe is one bubble among many in a multiverse characterized by continuous inflation one aspect of this theory that may be testable is the notion that two universes that are close enough to meet with each other would cause disruptions in the space time of each universe
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.