John darnielle is a fantastic writer this is his second novel and it is just as good as his first clocking in at just over 200 pages the story is divided into four parts that feel a little disjointed at first but ultimately connect to each other. Musician and author john darnielles new universal harvester follows three connected stories in three different eras in an unsettling fairy tale about mysterious images that appear on video tapes. John darnielles second novel universal harvester very much fits the contemporary puzzle box aesthetic in other respects it is strikingly and enchantingly out of time in other respects it . John darnielle reads from his new novel universal harvester directed by andrew bruntel dir of this year universal harvester is the follow up to darnielles bestselling and national book award nominated wolf in white van
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.