Keep in mind that accounting is a much broader term than bookkeeping bookkeeping refers mainly to the record keeping aspects of accounting its essentially the process of recording all the information regarding the transactions and financial activities of a business defining bookkeeping bookkeeping is an indispensable subset of accounting. Bookkeeping is the process of the daily record keeping of all of a companys financial transactions bookkeepers record the sales expenses and cash and bank transactions of the business in a general ledger. Online shopping for book keeping accounting from a great selection at books store
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.