St Mary Street
5 of 5
St Mary Street has been the main pedestrianised shopping street for many years in the town. St Mary's Church, the parish church of Melcombe Regis has resided in this street since 1605, it was replaced in 1817. The street starts at the Esplanade near to the King's Statue, crosses Bond Street, St Alban Street and St Edmund Street before ending at the harbourside.
Click on thumbnails for descriptions and bigger pictures.